Actually, let’s talk about the entire month of April and why I’m writing this post at 3:15 AM.
I destroyed my sleep schedule in the month of April because I have (historically speaking) the absolute WORST time management skills in the entire world.
Things I accomplished in April:
- Wrote The Blood Hunter’s Dragon
- Wrote Possessing the Alpha
- Destroyed Sleep Schedule (So Now My Days and Nights are Mixed Up)
- Extreme Stress
- Eczema Flare-up (Stress-related Reaction)
- Gained 10 Pounds
- May Have Triggered A Manic State
What I Learned:
- I never want to HAVE to write more than one book per month EVER again.
- I’m 30 and I still suck at time management.
- I need to do a better job of planning my release dates in the future.
- Judging on my outlining, writing, editing, and polishing speeds, I can reasonably release a book once every 3 months. (I’m hoping those speeds improve over time.)